1. Information we may collect from you
- 1.1We may collect and process the following data about you:
- 1.1Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.talentidols.com (the Platform). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Platform (which will include, without limitation, your personal information, address details, details about your interests), subscribing to our service, posting or sharing material or requesting further services, as well as user content generated and uploaded by you from time to time and information relating to your usage of the Platform, including without limitation, details of content you have accessed or uploaded, details of interaction with third party content and advertisement material on the Platform, any personal information, including information relating to your interaction with other users, for example, chat communications, user comments and opinions, user voting patterns in relation to contests posted on the Platform and online friendships through the Platform. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion made available on the Platform, and when you report a problem with the Platform.
- 1.2If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- 1.3We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- 1.4Details of transactions you carry out through the Platform and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- 1.5Details of your visits to the Platform [including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing or site usage informational purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- 1.6Details of any contests or promotions which you upload onto the Platform, including the details of any person nominated as the moderator or as a judge in any contests or promotions which you seek to upload onto the Platform;
- 1.7Details of any brand sponsors of contests or promotions which the user seeks to upload on the Platform; and
- 1.8Any other information which we may reasonably require from time to time.
2. IP addresses
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve the Platform and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate.
4. Personal data
- The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the country from which you are accessing the Platform on servers owned or maintained by third parties. It may also be processed by staff operating outside that country who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. You acknowledge that we will not be liable to you for any claims, losses or damage incurred by you as a consequence of misuse of your password.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Platform; any transmission is at your own risk. You acknowledge that it may be possible for third parties to obtain unauthorised access to your personal information even if we have taken measures to protect your personal data.
5. Uses made of the information
- 5.1We use information held about you in the following ways:
- 5.1.1To ensure that content from the Platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- 5.1.2To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- 5.1.3To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- 5.1.4To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- 5.1.5To notify you about changes to our service.
- 5.2We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about products and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these.
- 5.3If you are an existing user, we may contact you by electronic means with information about products and services similar to those which were the subject of previous Platform usage by you, for example by providing auto-generated alerts of the launch of new competitions or promotions similar to other competitions in which you have taken part or commented upon in the past. We may also contact you electronically by providing alerts or notifications relating to contest or promotions in which you or any of your friends or connections on the Platform elect to take part from time to time. We may also provide notifications whenever other users access, comment upon, vote upon or make a complaint in respect of any of your user generated content or send a friendship request in relation to you. We may also contact you electronically for various Platform administrative purposes from time to time. A user may elect not to receive our notifications or administrative alerts by selecting the appropriate account settings (account settings may be changed by the user from time to time) on the user's account or profile or by using the appropriate "disable" or "unsubscribe" feature on any other electronic communications from us to the user.
- 5.4If you are a new user, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means if you have consented to this. We may also contact you electronically by way of alerts and notifications of contest launches or on-going contests or promotions which match your user profile. We may also contact you for Platform administration purposes for example, for purposes of verification of contact details after registration to use the Platform,
- 5.5If you do not wish to receive marketing or promotional communications from us, please use the “unsubscribe” function on the Platform or in our marketing or promotional alert services to confirm that you do not wish to receive such promotional or marketing communications.
- 5.6We may provide our advertisers with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
6. Disclosure of your information
- 6.1We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
- 6.2We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- 6.2.1In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- 6.2.2If the Platform or substantially all of the business or assets of Kalsoft FZ LLC are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by or on behalf of Kalsoft FZ LLC in connection with the Platform and all of its users will be one of the transferred assets.
- 7.1By accessing and continuing to use the Platform, you confirm that we have the right to process your personal data for marketing purposes without further reference to you. We will nevertheless not submit marketing communications and alerts to you in the event you have specifically “unsubscribed” from the relevant alerts features using the prescribed account settings on the Platform.
- 7.2The Platform may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.